V10 handling at Syndicate speeds.
The Nomad's reputation is built on consistently pushing the envelope on how lawless a single-crown bike can get while still remaining a capable daily driver.
The latest iteration nudged the travel and geometry further towards the outer limits, and we surprised ourselves at just how well-rounded it turned out.
The fourth generation design saw a dramatic shift to the lower-link mounted shock configuration. The shock rate is a short-travel version of the V10—which means feather-light small bump sensitivity right off the bat, supportive mid-stroke, and overall progression that you'd normally only experience on a DH bike.
To handle all this newfound capability, the geometry was adapted too. It's longer and lower-slung to ensure maximum stability and confidence on absolutely everything. At the same time, the Nomad’s still a trail bike. It pedals well and tackles valley-to-valley alpine runs and all-day missions without skipping a beat—a fact helped by its pedal-friendly seat tube angle and standard 170mm dropper post fit.
- 14.12kg / 31.13lbs
- Carbon C
- FOX 36 Float Performance 170
- RockShox Super Deluxe R
- SRAM GX Eagle
- SRAM GX Eagle
- SRAM Stylo 7k 148 DUB, 32t - 170mm (XS-S), 175mm (M-XL)
- SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50T
- SRAM GX Eagle 12 SPD
- SRAM Code R
- Avid Centerline 200mm
- Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Race Face Aeffect R
- Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- DT 370 15x110 32H (28H w/Reserve upgrade)
- DT 370 12x148 32H (28H w/Reserve upgrade)
- Race Face AR Offset 30 27.5" RIms
- Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon Rim
- DT Competition (32)
- Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5"x2.5", 3C Silkshield
- Maxxis Minion DHR2, 27.5"x2.4", 3C Silkshield
- Stans Sealant 2oz
- E13 TRS+ 1x Guide ISCG05
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- WTB Silverado Pro
|Head Tube Angle||65°||65°||65°||65°||65°|
|Seat Tube Length||375mm||390mm||420mm||450mm||480mm|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||100mm||110mm||120mm||130mm|
|Top Tube Length||540mm||573mm||596mm||619mm||653mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°|
|Eye to Eye Length||230mm||230mm||230mm||230mm||230mm|